Herbicides from «Agromix» are the effective means of combating vegetation.
The purpose of their application is the cleaning of areas from weeds, which promotes the development of cultivated plants.
There are many herbicide classifications:
Depending on the mechanism of influence:
- continuous action (destroy all vegetation on the site);
- selective (they inhibit the growth of weeds without affecting crops);
By way of influence:
- topographic selectivity (based on differences in plant structure);
- the biochemical selectivity (based on intrusion to the metabolism);
By the way of moving in tissues of plants:
- contact (causing poisoning in the zone of exposure to the plant);
- systemic (causing complete poisoning).